It has been way too long. Things have been a little crazy for us over the past couple weeks. I will fill you in on everything next month!
I have so many tasty recipes to share with you! Lets start with this easy, healthy and one dish dinner. In the upcoming weeks I will post a Weekly Dinner Menu. An inexpensive way to make 3 different dinners using the same ingredients. One trip to the store resulting in dinner for the entire week! Stay tuned.
The following dish can be made with a variety of veggies. You choose!
Baked Chicken + Veggies (adapted from here)
What you will need:
- olive oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 purple onion, sliced
- 1/2 large carrots, peeled and sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 bag of baby spinach
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Heat large skillet with olive oil. Add chicken and cook until brown on both sided, about 5 minutes.
- Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
- Add vegetables and sauté until tender, about 4 minutes.
- Add chopped garlic and spinach, sauté until spinach is wilted.
- Transfer vegetables and chicken to oven safe dish.
- Cook for about 20 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked.
Butter, Sprinkles and Sugar. Oh My! Up next.