Happy Happy Monday!
The hubs and I are refreshed from a great weekend with friends, family and an Auburn win! Can I get a “War Eagle”!? The weather this past weekend was pretty perfect fall weather. Boots and scarves make me a happy camper.
Anyone in need of a quick seafood dinner? Try salmon tacos for a hassle free meal. I made some quick yogurt dill sauce to add to the tacos. You can add any toppings to make them your own! Spinach, tomatoes, feta and dill sauce are a tasty combination.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line baking dish with aluminum foil. Rinse salmon and pat dry.
- Place salmon on baking dish and drizzle in olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes (depending on thickness of salmon) or until fish is flaky.
Yogurt Dill Sauce (adapted from here)
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp dill
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients until well combined in bowl.
- Top tacos with sauce!
Make these tacos original and make them your own. Try sautéed veggies, coleslaw, avocado or corn for an added topping.
Bootcamp Recipe next. Did I survive? Stay tuned.