Happy First Day of Fall!! The weather here is amazing.
The hubs and I are back from my sisters wedding weekend! The wedding was beautiful and my sister looked amazing. The weather was perfect on the mountain. The Lord blessed her with an amazing weekend. Here are a few pictures from the big day!
Loved spending time with all these bridesmaids.
Dotson Studios did an amazing job!
Love my family!
Beautiful sunset at the reception site.
Last week I stumbled upon a one pan dinner dish in less than 30 minutes. I had all the ingredients on hand which made this even better! Lexi’s Clean Kitchen did it again. Easy and healthy meal all in one. I omitted the sausage and made some homemade guacamole for the side. Delicious.
One Pan Chicken Fiesta (recipe from here)
What you will need:
- 1 lb chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 8oz can salsa
- 1 15oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup corn
- Sea salt
- Heat oil and garlic in pan.
- Add onions and garlic to saute.
- Add chicken and cook until thoroughly cooked.
- Add salsa and black beans. Allow to simmer for 6-8 minutes.
- Add sea salt or other spices. Serve hot.
Mexican dish with a spin. Coming soon!