Good morning! How is your week so far? Well, I am officially back in the working world as of yesterday. Let the early mornings begin. Last weekend the hubs and I traveled to FL for my cousins wedding. We could not have asked for a better weekend with all of our family. Take a look!
Never a dull moment with my family. A game of football in the ocean? Why not.
Beyond thankful the hubs was back in town! Ready for him to be back permanently.
This reception? STUNNING.
Excited for my sweet cousin!
Always enjoying time with my sister.
This sister is the next one to get hitched! Hurry up September.
Do you ever crave a salad yet want it to be filling? Take a look below. This chicken was superb and cooks in no time. To allow the chicken to be extra juicy, I let it rest for a couple minutes before slicing. You can add any other raw veggies, cheeses or dried fruit to this salad.
Balsamic Chicken Summer Salad
- 2 skinless chicken breast
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1-2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Mixed greens
- Sliced carrots
- Unsalted sunflower seeds
- Blue cheese
- Dried cranberries
- Heat olive oil in skillet on medium heat.
- Place chicken breast in skillet. Add dried oregano and balsamic vinegar.
- Turn heat up slightly and cook chicken until thoroughly cooked.
- Allow chicken to rest on cutting board and prepare salad.
- Add salad ingredients to large bowl. Top with sliced chicken.
Planning a summer BBQ? Well I have a healthy side just for you.